This morning the first sentence said, "I am the firm foundation on which you can dance and sing and celebrate My Presence. " After 2 precious days in Haiti, we can dance, sing and celebrate because of HIS Presence. Our hearts break because we see extreme poverty and precious brown children waiting for their forever families, but WE ALSO SEE AUTHENTIC JOY. Joy that flows from HIS firm foundation. Joy that makes me pray that each day passes slowly because of what we have the privilege to experience. I have posted a few photos that will hopefully allow you to see our JOY! Parents, this is the first time the internet has worked long enough for me to post pics.
In His Grip,
Shelley (GG)
These are wonderful photos! Thank you for posting. I go to church with Caroline, Brooke, and Yo yo. Thank y'all for going; thank you for blessing these precious children. And in turn, I'm thankful that they are blessing you. :o)
ReplyDelete